Sunday, July 12, 2009

An entire weekend with no money spent...

I have just had the best weekend and it didn't cost a dime! I came home from work on Friday and ad the most relaxing evening, I sat on my deck and had a nice glass of wine and read my book. Saturday I slept in and it felt wonderful!!! I never do that, so it was very indulgent! I made cookies for my neighbor for his birthday and delivered those, then back out to the deck with my book. I started my laundry and enjoyed the quiet day of reading in the sun and lounging. Today, I finished my book which was a goal for the weekend, now I can go see the Harry Potter movie next weekend, yay! I've spent the rest of my day relaxing and watching movies, although I did tackle a huge stack of ironing that has been staring at me for a long, long time. Feels like I have a closet full of new clothes now. ;) I went to bed early every night and slept in both days, it was heavenly! I haven't driven anywhere or spent any money. Not all weekends can be like this or life would be extremely boring, but every once in a while it feels great! I hope you have all had a great weekend too! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

i love those kind of weekends! sometimes a good sunset, a good book, and a good glass of wine can do more for you than a day at the spa.