Thursday, July 16, 2009

A change in the goal...

The F and I were talking the other night about savings and what we want for a down payment when we find our dream home. He suggested we try to have at least $30,000 down, so I have changed the goal ticker at the top of the page to reflect that amount. But I have a feeling he is much like me when it comes to these kinds of things and we will reach this fairly quickly and increase that goal. I'll keep you posted! It's becoming clear to me that I have a very addictive personality when it comes to stuff like this! Ha! At least it's not an addiction that should be able to get me in trouble! :)

3 comments:

pfstock said...

Congratulations on reaching and passing your $20,000 goal! I think that it is a good thing for you to increase your goal. I say that regardless of their past achievements, everyone can strive to do better.

The Executioner said...

I'm glad you are back. I had stopped reading following your post in which you stated you were going to stop making entries. What a nice surprise to see lots of activity since then.

If my wife and I could go back and do it all over again, we'd buy a smaller structure with more land, and save up more to put down at the beginning. Good luck to you on reaching your goal.

thriftylittleblog said...

Sounds like this change will also be a good thing ;).