Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back pay coming...

I just got a phone call from the F and he is going to be receiving just over $6,000 in back pay that is owed to him. This will be added to our savings at his request. He wants us to work as hard as we can to continue adding to that savings so that we have as big a down payment as possible when we finally find the house of our dreams. I love that he is so practical about this, just like me. I think this is a good sign as to how we both relate to money... :)

1 comment:

thriftylittleblog said...

I love that you have your savings goal so prominently displayed at the top of the page... there's no way that you can hide from that! Isn't it great to think that you'll have the money to get that dream house when it comes along :)?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!