Monday, June 15, 2009

A mini goal

I just decided that I am going to do my best to get that savings ticker up at the top there, up to $20,000 by the end of August. Yikes! That's $1294 I will need to save in the next 2.5 months. Hmmm! Not sure what made me decide to try this, but I'm going to do my best. I think I better get my mind set back into frugal, frugal mode and see what can be done over the next 11 weeks. This means I will need to save almost $120 per week if I am going to make it. I guess this means I have to get serious with my mom about having that garage sale we have been talking about. I'll keep you posted as to how I am progressing. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

if anyone can do it you can!

change is a good thing said...

Thanks Live Simply! I got a nice surprise when I got home from work today, a check in the mail for $22 that I was not expecting at all. I bet you can guess what I am going to do with it. :)