Thursday, June 25, 2009

I couldn't help myself...

I transferred a little bit more money into savings today. I rounded down in my checking account to make the balance at an even hundred, so I took the difference and added to my savings account. This brings the total savings balance up to $19,083.72. I still have 2 full months in order to reach my goal of $20,000, me thinks I'm gonna make it. No problem! :) Perhaps I should increase my goal or shorten the amount of time to reach it. Definitely something to think about. What would you do?

3 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

haha--I saw the title of your post and I knew it had to do with savings. So many people talk about how they couldnt help when they bought something too expensive.
Way to go on the savings. You rock

6kids4me said...

I think you should increase your goal. You are on a roll so who knows how far you could go. Look at what you've done in such a short time.

I'm glad you are back to blogging. You are very motivating!

HighClassLowIncome said...

Congratulations on almost reaching your goal! I would probably increase my goal.