Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sorry, out again, but now I'm back...

Once again I have neglected my blog for too long, and for that I apologize. I went on vacation a few weeks ago and came home with pneumonia!!! Thank goodness for paid sick time! I am feeling much better, but now am busy catching up on work from both vacation time and sick time. Oh well! Makes the time go quickly between visits with the fiance if I am busy. I want to thank all of you who have stuck by me through my vast absences and thanks to those of you who have taken advantage of the survey referral links off to the right. I have been trying to keep up with all of the survey opportunities lately and have been surprised to have already earned an extra $863 so far this year from surveys alone, not to mention all of the great products I have been sent to try out. So fun!

Once I am caught up on my work I will be back, I promise! Hope all is going well for all of you! I'll be checking in on you all soon too! Thanks and happy day to you!

3 comments:

Frugalchick said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

So glad!!

Sense said...

hooray! i'm glad you are better.