Monday, April 27, 2009

Just don't have it in me I guess

I have noticed that I don't have much to say on here lately and when I do write, my heart is just not in it, so after thinking about it long and hard, I have decided that I don't think I will continue posting anymore. I'll leave the blog up and you can always let me know if there is something you would like me to answer, but for now, I am going to just let it coast for awhile. If inspiration strikes, I'll write something, and if not, I won't. Thanks! Oh, and I will still continue to be stopping by your blogs for regular doses of great financially savvy info, so please keep posting. :)

6 comments:

Sense said...

well, i'm sad to hear that, but good luck on your journey! I hope your wedding and new life together w/ your husband is wonderful!!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

so sad. i have been reading your blog for over a year and i really enjoyed it.
good luck on the up coming wedding.

Escape Brooklyn said...

Oh no! Sorry to see you go but I do understand if it's time to move on. Thanks for all your support these past couple of years and good luck with the wedding!

Sharon said...

I'm sorry to hear...I've been feeling the same way...may be time for me too.

Stay in touch!

Sharon

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Too bad. I've just found you too

indebt said...

I'm back!

Good to se you post even when you feel you don't have much to say. I should have done the same.

Thanks for being an inspiration!