Monday, December 1, 2008

November Wrap-up

So, November is done, where did it go? Where is this year going? Hard to believe there is only 1 month left of 2008! Here is how November looked for me.
  • Groceries: $114.37
  • Gas: $45.50 (yeah! $34.50 UNDER Budget!!)
  • Dining out: $38.99
  • Entertainment: $14.00
  • Gifts: $25.04
  • Clothing: $222.92 (I shouldn't have to buy any new clothes for a LONG time!)

I earned $267.55!!! from surveys! $50.56 from half.com sales! And I added $570 to my savings account!

I didn't do much in the way of Christmas shopping at all, so I really need to get going on that. I am taking this Friday off for the annual marathon shopping day with my mom and am hoping to knock most of it that day! Thankfully I don't have that much to do.

I only had 15 no spend days in November and I think for December I am going to try something different. I think I will not keep track of no spend days, but rather just try to spend as little as possible, even if that means spending every day, but less overall. Does that make sense? I think sometimes I get so hung up on a No Spend Day, that when I am having a day where I spend, I tend to splurge. We'll see how it goes.

I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving and is looking forward to a happy holiday season!

9 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

Good job!!

The Executioner said...

You make an amazing amount from surveys. How much of that comes from your effort, and how much from referrals?

Budgets are Sexy said...

wow for real - you are a survey ROCK STAR!!! i am impressed.

Jess Anderson said...

Hello,

My name is Jess Anderson. I looked through this website and it attracted my attention by the varieties of the useful information. I have a good credit card website where everybody can find useful information about finance and money especially now at the time of financial downturn. It contains much useful information for the readers. There's a fine set of articles that reveal all pros and cons of credit cards, give tips how to reduce credit card debt and establish good credit.

If it agrees with your policy, I would like to place some links at your site.

Please, let me know if you are willing to work with me. If you are interested in it I will send you some more details about the websites.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanks,
Jess
jess@acclaimnetwork.com

Anonymous said...

Where have you been?? I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Are you quitting your blog?
I am an avid reader and you have not been posting. Where are you??

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, check out http://diaperdutydiary.blogspot.com/ any tips on how to make it better?

indebt said...

I love how little a month you spend -- so inspiring

dipat said...

Hi,

My name is Diana Patterson. I looked through your blog and it attracted my attention by the varieties of the wholesome information. I have some credit cards web-sites where everybody can find useful information about finance and money as my websites can give answers to the credit cards crisis related questions. They are with high Alexa and Page Rank 2-4. Besides, I have a site devoted to book clubs and a site about dating online.

I'm looking for the placement of reviews on your website. Do you write paid reviews?

Please, let me know if you are willing to work with me and send me your rates.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Diana.

P.S. Merry Christmas!! :)