Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Forgot to add another October goal...

if I can earn enough each month from surveys and secret shopping trips to pay for my condo dues, I will really do well. I will need to bring in another $192.01 each month for this. And just now I have ordered another $10 check for payment from My Survey. I have really done well with survey sites, and I know a lot of people don't think you can make money from them, but I have done really well. I log onto each site daily, just to show some activity and that I am interested in seeing if there are any available surveys, just doing this has really increased the number of invitations I have received.

The $192.01 that I will have to pay monthly for my condo dues actually covers quite a bit, so I am not too concerned about it. This fee includes my water, sewer, garbage and recycling which is great, but it also includes access to the on site gym and the pool along with the movie theater and Internet stations within the clubhouse. I can also reserve the clubhouse for any get together I may feel like having and will only have to pay a $25 clean up fee. Not bad! Oh, and the landscaping is also included as well as housekeeping twice a week for all common areas. Not a bad deal, I must say! :)

2 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I use MySurvey, MyPoints, and PineCone. I don't think I can handle any more than that!

paisley penguin said...

Just swung by really quickly to say "hi neighbor". Saw you visited my blog and you live locally (Edmonds).

I too live in a condo but I can tell from your description of what your dues cover it's not in my cmomplex. Wouldn't that be a trip!

I have added you to my blogroll. :)