Friday, October 3, 2008

A fall weekend...

It looks like fall has finally come around here. :( Today and the rest of the weekend is looking to be pretty grey and gloomy. Really makes me happy that I am heading to Arizona next weekend. One nice thing about crummy weather, it makes me want to stay inside and not venture out too much, which in turn helps me not to spend money needlessly. :) Now that is something I like to think about. I am home tonight with plans to watch a movie that a co-worker brought in for me. Tomorrow I will get up early and do some grocery shopping, then a quick trip to Target. I will go see my niece's soccer game and then head home. Sunday I am going to a friend's little girl's birthday party, she's turning 2!! I haven't figured out what to get her yet, but I'm planning on finding something at Target, so it shouldn't too difficult. So, other than that, I don't have too much going on, so it should be pretty relaxing and mellow. Hope you all have a nice, pleasant weekend too!!!

No comments: