Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pretty mellow spending weekend

I didn't spend any money on Friday, but spent a little money yesterday and a little bit more today. But, I still spent less than $15 for the whole weekend, so I'm happy. Friday night I had a family dinner to attend which was fun, great to see everyone and way too filling!! Ha! Saturday was the home opener football game, so of course that means a day of tailgating and again, eating WAY too much! I had made several kinds of cookies for tailgating, my brother provided the hot dogs and hamburgers and everyone else fills in with the extras. We usually take turns providing the main dish, but my brother told me this season that if I will bake for every game, he will take my turn at the main dish. Sounds like a good deal to me. :) Today, I have stayed home and done chores, made a quick trip to the grocery store and had a relatively relaxing day. I've spent some time online this evening and took some surveys and requested payment. Over the next couple of weeks I will be getting another $35 coming in. Yeah! This upcoming week is looking fairly quiet. My brother's birthday is on Thursday, but I already have his present, so I don't think I should be spending any money until probably next weekend. I should very easily be able to make my monthly goal of 20 no spend days again. :) Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!!

No comments: