Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I did not drop off the face of the earth

Sorry to have been gone and not been in touch at all. Last Monday night I had to go into the hospital and have my appendix removed. Ugh! What an ordeal! But thankfully I am doing much better and am getting back into the swing of things with life. It's amazing how something as simple as having an appendix removed can really throw a curve ball into life. Thankfully I have great medical insurance and so far I have yet to see a bill for any of this. We'll see if that status changes, but for now I'll enjoy not seeing any bills.

Since I was out from work all last week, I am still waiting for my review. Tomorrow it will be 13 weeks late!! We are scheduled to go to lunch and finally get this taken care of, but I'm not believing it until we are actually sitting in the restaurant all together. In my office, plans have a way of changing rather quickly. :( I have talked to 2 of my bosses a little bit about tomorrow's plan and they know I am anxious to have this done and they would like to mark it off the list as well. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, and hopefully I will have a big, fat raise to tell you all about. :)

In the meantime, I have lots of blog reading to catch up on. Sorry I haven't been around to any one's blogs lately. I hope to get all caught up by the end of next weekend. Happy Tuesday...

5 comments:

The Executioner said...

Wow, that was sudden. Did you suddenly start feeling very ill? I'm glad you are back in action.

LP said...

What an ordeal--feel better!

Budgets are Sexy. said...

glad you're back as well! and i sure do hope you get that raise!

Kimberley said...

Happy to hear all went well and welcome back!

indebt said...

Oh, hope you're feeling better