Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally, the review is done and the raise is in place

Whew! Glad that is finally done for the year. I don't know why I always get so anxious about it, I know I do a good job and they are happy with me, but you never know. The review went really well, and they had nothing but excellent things to say about me and the job I am doing. I even got a nice hefty raise to go along with it. :) The raise should definitely help me get more money put away and get this debt to my parents paid off sooner rather than later. I already have $13,000 of the $20,000 saved so I'm hoping that this will be paid off ASAP!

My parents are having a garage sale this weekend and I am putting some things in it that I hope will sell and give me a little extra cash. :) I've earned over $65 this month from surveys and I have more coming in still. And I'm sure I will bring in at least another $100 from the garage sale.

I am still laying pretty low from the appendectomy, so I won't be out partying it up and spending much money. Ha! Like I ever go and really party it up! :) Hope you all are having a good week!

3 comments:

LP said...

Yay for raises!

Kimberley said...

Keep resting and congrats on your great review and raise!

Budgets are Sexy said...

GREAT JOB! Keep it up girl :)