Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Does anyone remember the name of the...

website where you can watch tv shows for free? For some reason the name has totally escaped me. I'm noticing lately that I don't watch much tv at all and am wondering if I should drop my cable tv service. There really aren't too many shows that I watch regularly, would I even miss them if I couldn't watch. I know a lot of television networks run their shows online too. Would I really miss cable tv? Just a thought. If anyone can help me out with the name of the website, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

6 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

Hulu.com
Surfthechannel.com

change is a good thing said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm going to check them out and see if I want to give up my cable. :)

Sharon said...

Thanks for asking the question! It's good to know!

Bailey said...

I don't know if I could give up my cable and DVR.

Sense said...

sidereel.com!! they have everything...it's my lifeline to project runway in new zealand. :)

akuipers said...

http://tv.yahoo.com/tv-shows-online you can also check out the network websites, many of them are posting direct to the web too. i am thinking about getting rid of cable too.