Friday, August 29, 2008

Another August goal reached...

I was going for 20 no spend days, and as of today, I have 21! Yeah! Not too much else to report from my end, things have been pretty quiet which is good, means I haven't been spending too much money and things are looking good.

I still haven't had my review at work, I am really hoping that it happens next week, and that a raise is retroactive. This is starting to get ridiculous. This is not unusual for them to be running behind on them, but over 2 months is pretty late. And so far they have been making everyone elses raises retroactive, so I hope that bodes well for me.

I have a relatively quiet weekend planned and I'm looking forward to it. Staying home tonight, having some friends for dinner. Tomorrow, I will probably head to the open air market and pick up some fruits and veggies. Then if the weather is nice, I will head to the pool. Sunday I have a BBQ to go to and Monday I have some relatives coming for dinner. Other than that, I have picked up some books at the library and will probably plow through them.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy labor day weekend!

1 comment:

Budgets are Sexy said...

oh man, that review stuff is sucky as hell! i'm actually in quite a similar situation, but have been told that we'll get our bonus' at the end of the year...whatever that means.

and in the meantime? all we can do is be patient and blog about it ;) good luck!