Thursday, July 17, 2008

I have just been invited to participate

in a 3 day survey next weekend. I will log on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and answer the questions necessary each day. It is not expected to take longer than 30-45 minutes each day and when I am done, I will earn $125!! Now that is what I like to see! A survey that really pays you for your time. I do a lot of surveys and so far this year I have earned $316.40 for my time. I usually do the quick little ones that don't take much time, but also don't pay a lot. They are fast and come frequently. It usually doesn't take long for me to build up to a $10 or $20 check. Some nice extra pocket money, without a lot of effort.

If you are interested in trying out surveys for a little extra cash flow, there are 2 links in the sidebar to the right which will take you to 2 of the sites I like. Or leave me a comment with your e-mail and I can send you referrals for any others. Sometimes I am asked to try new products which they send to you, and that is always fun to be able to try something new without having to pay for them, and then getting paid to try them.

It's fun and a great way to earn some extra money!! :)

5 comments:

Twiggers said...

That is some good cash! I just signed up for the Survey Savvy....I'm always looking for more companies! Could you email me referrals to your others and if I don't already belong then I'll sign up!

twiggersdebt@gmail.com

L@SpillingBuckets said...

Nice!

I just qualified for one where I get $20 and get to try a free frozen meal. It just arrived in a cooler yesterday.

Bailey said...

Which site is better?

smartypantsmoney said...

oh, I would love some links. I really enjoy reading your blog. Please email me some links for survey. smartypantsmoney@gmail.com

Drop That Credit Card said...

Haha, I'm like a month behind, but I just began reading your blog recently. I'm new to the PF blog world and I've been looking into more online survey opportunities. If you wouldn't mind emailing me some additional info, I'd greatly appreciate it quarterlifehighlights (@) gmail . com

Thanks!