Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Main Goal for July

Now that we are at the halfway point of the year I decided to take a look at where I am now and where I would like to be 6 months from now. I am saving like a madwoman to get the money to pay my parents back. I want this monkey off my back and the sooner the better. So, with that said, my main goal for July is to add $3600 to my savings account, hopefully more. To do this I will add the $2200 from the land lease money, my $600 economic stimulus check and $700 from my mid-month paycheck. I'm also hoping that my continuing to be frugal and smart with my spending, I can add more than this. I will also add any monies I get from surveys and I have a $20 rebate that should come in this month too. And as always, I am keeping my eye out for money everywhere. So far this year I have found $116.58 on the ground and everywhere. OK, most of that was from the $60 + bag of quarters I found, but still, that's a hefty chunk of change to find. :)

Happy Saving!!!

1 comment:

indebt said...

Nice! Goals are a great way to help you get what you would like to accomplish.