Monday, June 23, 2008

That was definitely a frugal weekend....

I didn't spend anything, not one dime!! I can not believe I didn't spend anything all weekend, and I was busy too! I didn't have to fill up the car yet either, that will probably be tomorrow. I'm sure it helps that I stayed home all day yesterday. Unfortunately that was because I had such a horrible migraine and couldn't stand the thought of even getting up or eating. Ugh! Definitely not the way I would have chosen to spend the day if I had a choice. Hmm! Still not feeling great today, but doing better.

Did anyone do anything fun this past weekend?

6 comments:

indebt said...

Wow, not a dime?!!

That's great! Most of my money this weekend went to gas. I plan on spending no more than $10 today

Hope you feel better soon

Sharon said...

I'm so jealous~ I'll have to try that no spend weekend too~

budgets are sexy said...

Wow, congrats! I had a wedding and a beach day to attend to over the weekend - both of which were in different states than the one i live in.

sooo...a wedding gift, lunches, and 2 gas tanks later, we def. spent over a dime ;) but at least it was fun!

LP said...

Wow, no money spent al all?! Congrats!

Chicky said...

Last weekend I went to Huntinton Beach with my dog! It was fun fun. BTW, would you like to exchange link? Just let me know!

The Executioner said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your own blog is refreshingly light on advertising. I see you and I have a similar financial picture: our only debt is the (quite sizeable) mortgage. Good luck paying it off, and finding your way to financial independence. I'll be checking in from time to time.