Friday, June 13, 2008

Nearly the middle of June already...

where is this month going? Time is flying by! I am doing pretty well sticking to my small spending plan, but I really, really need to go grocery shopping. It's already the 13th, and I haven't gone to the grocery store yet! Surprisingly I haven't spent that much eating out either. But, I have to go to the store so I can at least cook some real and balanced meals.

Today, I took another vacation day, my mom took the day off too and we had a great time. We went to a furniture store that was about an hour away that we had been meaning to go for several months now. Then we went to the art festival that was going on in town, wandered around quite a bit and just checked everything out, didn't buy a darn thing though. :)

I'm looking forward to a nice long weekend, I have Monday off too. Yeah! ;) Not too much planned for the weekend, so hoping to not spend too much money. I will get to the grocery store though, I have to! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy!

No comments: