Thursday, March 6, 2008

What a pleasant surprise this morning...

I decided to stop at Starbucks this morning and treat myself with a latte. I had received several gift cards for my birthday last week and decided that a latte today would be a nice morning treat. So, I swing in to the drive thru and order up my drink, get up to the counter to pay only to be told that the person in front of me had paid for my drink. So, a quick look in my rear view mirror, I notice 1 person in the car behind me, I quickly paid for his drink. The gal working at Starbucks told me this had been going on for about an hour and a half! How cool! I'm not sure why, but this latte tastes so much better than usual, maybe it's because it has a great story to go along with it! ;) Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!

5 comments:

ntbeachnc said...

That's such a great 'pay it forward' story.

pennypincher said...

Now, that definitely makes you feel good about your morning. Hope you day goes even better.

Canadian Saver said...

Oh that's awesome!! Definitely very generous of the person who started and everyone who kept on doing it :-)

shawna said...

wow, that is an AWESOME story!!

Escape Brooklyn said...

What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing.