Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nothing much to report

I am on day 13 this month of no spending. I have brought my lunch to work everyday this year and I am WAY under-budget in so many categories this month, which is a good thing. I do have to pay an extra $570 this month for my property taxes, but with all this saving I have been doing lately, I won't have any trouble coming up with the money for that. I have had the same $5 bill in my wallet since last month and I don't see it going anywhere the rest of this week either. I am really in a spending hiatus lately. Hmm, I wonder what's going on.....

3 comments:

SavingDiva said...

NICE! I've had a dollar in my wallet...but I haven't spent it because I keep swiping my credit cards!

Escape Brooklyn said...

Wow, that's some admirable willpower! Clearly you should have been featured on that recent Good Morning America segment about how to save hundreds of dollars every month (instead of that annoying couple who spent more than $800/month on excessive ATM fees and video games). ;)

Sense to Dollars said...

my spending comes in waves--i'm uber frugal for a few months, then i get sick of it and spend a little bit (never crazy), and then I revert right back to frugal ness. the cycles are starting to become longer and longer between spendiness, though...I'm starting to have no interest in shopping at all.