Friday, March 21, 2008

Frugal weekend ahead....

So, I don't have much planned for the weekend, even though there is a holiday. My brother and his family are out of town so we won't be having Easter until maybe next weekend when they return. My parents are busy wrapping up all the final stuff on their new house that should have been completed today, only 7 months behind schedule and a lot of my friends are out of town for the holiday. So, while it will probably be a lonely weekend, it will also be one with little money spent. And you know I like that! :)

Tonight I am stopping by the library to pick up a book that is in that I had ordered, going to the bank to make a deposit and stopping by Blockbuster to pick up a movie with a free movie rental coupon I have from some survey I did awhile back. Yeah! No money spent!

Tomorrow I will wake up and go running, then probably spend the day reading my new book and doing laundry and other various chores.

Not sure yet what Sunday has in store, but I'm sure it will be pretty mellow too. Hmm, I wonder if I can go the entire weekend without spending any money at all??!! Ah, I doubt it, I may have to go to the grocery store at some point, maybe I'll wait until Sunday to do that.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, gets lots of good candy from the Easter Bunny and finds all the eggs that are hidden! ;)

2 comments:

J. Savings said...

Is it bad that i'm 28, a dude, and STILL enjoy looking for eggs w/ hopes of a quarter in them? haha..

Enjoy your Easter over there too!

Canadian Saver said...

I love weekends like that!!! Hope you have a great one :-)