Friday, February 29, 2008

Today, I am 9 years old

and I would like to retire when I am 15! :) Thank God that is really 24 years and not only 6! I would never be able to make it! I love having a leap year birthday, it's fun to have something a little different than everyone else. It makes the leap years birthday even more special and my family really goes all out. My next real birthday I will be 10 (or 40!) Yikes, either way that is freaking me out a little.


So, if I go by my leap year age (9) I think I am doing fabulously on my retirement savings and future planning, but if I go by my real age (36), I have got some serious work to do in the next 24 years. But, I think I am up for the challenge, we'll see how it goes! One thing's for sure, I don't want to still be working when I am 20!!!

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I don't know anyone who is a leap year baby, you are the first :-) Hope you celebrated in style!!