Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meeting with my financial planner tomorrow...

I just got off the phone with my financial planner and we have our 6 month meeting tomorrow to look at my plan and see where I am at, where I want to go and what I need to do in order to get there. I am really looking forward to this meeting. I am also looking forward to giving him a $1300 check to add to my Roth IRA, yeah!!! Next week I will be 36 and I am hoping to retire when I am 60, earlier if all goes well, but I'm thinking 60. So, that means ONLY (ha!) 24 more years, so it will be interesting to see what Harald (financial planner) has for me tomorrow. I'll let you all know what I find out.

Hope everyone is having a great month! I am doing really well not spending too much money this month and adding a lot to different savings accounts. I received my property tax notice last week and while the taxes went up quite a bit, I am happy that I have the money to pay them and don't have to worry about where the money will be coming from.

I think I will have a pretty good month in review, but I will save the details of that for another day. ;) Happy Tuesday!

No comments: