Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Extra income and freebies for January...

I decided after reading several other PF Bloggers excellent annual reviews of 2007 that in 2008, I was going to keep much better track of things. So far, I am doing well in this endeavor. January netted me several freebies and an additional $68.10 income from surveys. Yeah! As far as the freebies I received, they are as follows:

* 6 free movie rentals from Blockbuster (cashed in survey points)
* $30 grocery gift card
* $3 from recycled cans collected at the office
* 40 free song downloads from eMusic
* $10 coupon off my grocery bill

I feel pretty good about the amount of free stuff and extra money I received and so far February is off to a roaring good start! I'll keep you posted at the end of the month, but I think it's going to net me more than January did, in fact, I know it will. :)

No comments: