Friday, February 29, 2008

Extra income and freebies for February

OK, so February extra income wasn't as healthy as January, but still any extra income is just that, EXTRA!! I earned an additional $19 from surveys. But this month, I really scored on the freebies, here they are:



*Lean Cuisine meal trial
*Marie Callendar's meal trials (2)
*Pkg of Always pads
*Ice cream cone at Baskin-Robbins
*$125.85 check from eBates
*Body lotion at Aveda
*$30 gift card to grocery store (2)
*$5 off grocery coupon when spending $25



Not bad for the short month! I am really enjoying this free stuff and it's always fun to see what comes in the mail. I wish it had been a better month for survey income, but maybe next month.

2 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I love freebies too! I don't really score the awesome ones that you do, but I still like free samples. And I love mail!

Kansas Simplicity said...

That is amazing...I need to try some of the things you are doing to drive some more money into savings. Thanks for sharing.