Friday, January 18, 2008

Grocery shopping update

So, I did my grocery shopping last night and I must say, I am quite pleased. I bought enough food that I shouldn't have to go back to the store until February, with the exception of some fresh produce and milk. I got $97.29 worth of groceries for $25.31! I had the cashier ring everything up, then I ran my loyal shopper card, then I ended up being able to use my $10 off a $50 purchase coupon, then I used my $30 gift card, bringing the total down to $25.31. Now my only problem will be trying to decide what to have for dinner every night! :) It's really so much easier when the choices are limited! So, it looks like my grocery spending for the month should be pretty small and that of course makes me very happy!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

shawna said...

wow, that's impressive!

Sense to Dollars said...

That is great! Good job at the couponing and combining of deals. I especially love the pharmacy gift card deals, too...

Canadian Saver said...

That is a lot of food for that amount yeah!!! You must be eating so well :-)

Bailey said...

That is awesome!

I can't believe that you can spend so little (Even before the coupons) and it will last you that long. Marti and I seem to spend about $75 for a week!