Saturday, December 22, 2007

The shopping is done....

Yeah!! I am so happy that it is only the 22nd and my shopping is done!! I have nothing to do but relax until Christmas eve and fully enjoy the holidays! OK, I still have to buy some flowers to take to the cemetery, and I have to buy those the day of, but otherwise, I am completely done! I'm quite pleased that I can sit back and do absolutely nothing if that is what I choose. :) I'm still going to wait until the 26th to add up all the costs, just in case something has slipped my mind and I think of it right before the big day. I don't want to jump the gun thinking that I am done with my holiday spending and then be let down when something comes up. Keeping my fingers crossed that isn't the case, and I really don't think it is.

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

No comments: