Friday, November 9, 2007

NSF checks

I have never written a bad check, but I have seen a lot of them come through at various places I have worked. The worst being one I received earlier this week from a client, this being the 2nd one we received from him, also, this being one replacing the original one. Which, of course the customer assured us was a good check. Ha! So, now we have taken 2 checks that have bounced, both for $7694.09 and my customer can not understand why we feel that we are entitled to come to his office and take back our cabling that we installed. Hmm! This will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

2 comments:

Annie said...

When the first check was returned for NSF you should have requested a cashier's check or money order from the customer.

I don't know if you get payment in advance, however, with this customer, get payment (50%) in advance and insist upon cashier's or money orders.

SavingDiva said...

Wow! How oblivious is this guy?!