Thursday, October 11, 2007

Not spending money....

so far this month I am doing extremely well at not spending money that I don't need to be spending. Like I said earlier, I think it is because I am anticipating our upcoming vacation and would like to be able to come home still debt free and with my savings in tact. I think I am going to be able to it too! Here it is the 11th of the month and I have only spent $25 on groceries so far and $28 on gas. I was suppose to be going out with my girlfriends tomorrow night to a dueling piano bar, but since 3 of the 7 had bailed, I decided that I didn't want to go either, it's one of those things that is so much more fun in a group. And of the remainder of girls going, I am not really enjoying as of late, she has a new boyfriend and is changing or I should say not acting like herself around him, and since she invited him to our girl's outing, I really didn't want to go. So, tomorrow I will have a nice quiet Friday evening and will enjoy a movie on tv that I have been wanting to see and some popcorn and wine. :) Actually, I think it will be a relatively quiet weekend and I don't think I will be spending much. That's good, it will leave me with more money to spend in the Magic Kingdom at the end of the month. So, here's to a frugal, yet fun and relaxing weekend.

No comments: