Friday, October 12, 2007

Earning extra cash........

I love to earn extra cash, even if it's only a few dollars. I do a lot of surveys and this week alone have received $22 in checks for surveys I have participated. So far, I haven't really decided what to do with this extra money, I just deposit it into my checking account and spend it wherever. I was thinking that I really should track it and save it for something special or use it for small indulgences that I usually go without. Any suggestions? If you are interested in hearing more about surveys and what I have earned from them, send me an email. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 comments:

Still Figuring It All Out said...

I have been doing extra surveys too. I am currently putting mine into savings as I am still building up my emergency fund, but if I didn't need to, I would use it for a massage or manicure/pedicure. I love my massages!

Kimberly said...

I love earning extra cash doing surveys also.. I don't do anything special with them, just stick them in my savings account (or checking if I need it) like any other paycheck.....

SavingDiva said...

I put the money into my down payment savings account. I just electronically send the money from paypal to my bank account...I never see the cash, so it's not like I'm losing anything.

Escape Brooklyn said...

I like doing surveys, too, and focus groups, which can pay big bucks in NYC.

And...I just noticed your networth report and it's a nice addition to your blog. Thanks for sharing your financial info! These details are helpful for understanding what other folks have accomplished and also to see that we all have similar challenges, IMO.