Friday, September 28, 2007

I must confess.......

I have not done all that well with my shopping exile! Darn it! OK, I have done just fine on my grocery shopping exile and I am way under budget for the month and probably will be for next month too. Dining out is also so far under budget I thought I had made a mistake with my numbers, but sure enough, it's all good! I have even taken my lunch to work every day this month except for 2 days. :) BUT, my clothes shopping exile failed before it even started. Ugh! My downfall, I love, love, love getting new clothes! This month I have bought a new wool coat, didn't need it, but dang it is cute. A pair of pants that will be perfect for Disneyland next month, a nice pair of slacks for work, a cute jacket and I'm pretty sure there has been more. The problem is, my mom and I spend every Thursday evening together and we usually end up at the mall. We really need to come up with something better to do, this is getting out of hand and I certainly don't need to be buying any clothes. I am going to have to start thinking of some other things, I'm sure she doesn't need any new clothes either. In fact, I know she doesn't, I clearly remember spending almost an entire day packing up her clothes when she moved last month. Ugh! I have got to get back into my good discipline mode. October will be better, I will make it better, I know I can do this!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments: