Monday, September 10, 2007

Boring, boring, boring

So, I haven't had anything to post about for a little while, I think because my life has become pretty mundane. I have been reading lots and lots of blogs and implementing things I am learning from them into my life, but my life seems to just be cruising along on auto pilot lately. My networth is increasing nicely every month and I am noticing that I am getting better about not spending money frivolously, but I just don't feel satisfied about my financial state. I think because in the past I always had a goal of paying off this debt, or that debt, then it was saving money for a down payment on a house. Now that I have done all of those things, I am at a loss for what my next "goal" is. Any ideas? I enjoy finding new ways to be frugal all the time and am really learning a lot from other's blogs, but I need something to kickstart my passion again at growing my net worth. Sorry I am rambling, I'm not doing a good job of getting my point across. I just need something to get me excited again about my finances and watching them grow. Any thoughts, comments or criticisms are welcome! THANKS!

1 comment:

SMB said...

Your post reminds me of the blogger who calls himself the Bored Investor--his catch phrase is something like, "Investing done well is, well, boring!" But he has a point. Personally, I'm sitting on some debt (again), and would love to be bored just a little bit. :)

I did notice you didn't mention an emergency fund. Do you have one? If not, that should definitely be your next goal, and should keep you occupied for a while!