Monday, July 30, 2007

What a fun parade....

Totally off the subject of finances, but I have to share! The parade was a lot of fun and the day was beautiful! Great floats and lots of bands, but the best part by far was the eye candy! The firefighters that do the calendar each year to benefit the burn foundation were in the parade! Holy hubba, they were some really good looking men! Well, Mr. November came over to me and picked me up, we had our picture taken and just a bunch of general flirting going on. Then to my surprise, he asked for my phone number! I just stood there dumbfounded and never gave it to him. In my mind, I kept thinking, he doesn't really want my phone number. So, he headed back out in to the parade and I missed my chance! WHAT was I thinking??! This guy was HOT! Well, if it's meant to be, somehow these things work there way out. Next time I will be more prepared and have a pen in hand! ;) I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this past weekend.

No comments: