Thursday, June 21, 2007

I came across this great article on Bankrate.com and thought you might all enjoy it too. http://www.bankrate.com/nltrack/news/pf/20070418_Compact_save_consumerism_a3.asp

I am finding that in my quest to change and live more frugally I am also becoming more "green" and I don't mean the jealousy kind of green. This article focuses on a group of individuals in the San Francisco area who call themselves The Compact, found that by living more green, they were saving money! I found it really interesting, hope you do too.

3 comments:

Kansas Simplicity said...

I looked at joining the Compact and wrote about it on my blog. While I am frugal and live a simple life, I do not think the group would welcome me given difference in beliefs and perspectives YET I do find what they have done interesting and beneficial from a live simple perspective.

Anonymous said...

Hey, landed on your blog, nice stuff. I found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog. I added it on mine. Worked like a charm.

Bailey said...

Just like the article, sometimes the answers are the most simple.

Want to lose weight? Eat less and work out more.

Want to have more money? Make more or spend less.

It is so easy, yet so hard for many to do.