Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A favorite subject of mine.....

Surveys! I know, I know, you are thinking, holy moly she does a lot of posts about earning extra income from online surveys. Well, I do and there's a reason! I really think people are underestimating the earning potential in online surveys! I received an e-mail last week from one of the usual sites I work with and I filled out their preliminary survey to see if I would qualify for the study. Well lo and behold, I am just the type they were looking for and after doing the study on 2 different types of jar pasta sauces and answering several questions about them, I received a nice check in the mail today for $100 for my time and efforts! Yes, that's right, $100!!! All for purchasing, making some dinners and tasting 2 types of pasta sauce. I have to eat dinner and lunch anyway, so what the heck! Such a deal for me, I was able to make several meals, not have to wonder about what I was going to cook, and I earned $100. Ok, after purchasing the sauces and the noodles to go with it, I figure I netted $$93.97! Not bad, I would say. So, again I will remind you, check out the referral links to the right and give it a try! Unless of course you have all the money you could ever use! As always, make it a great day and be thankful for all you have in your life! Be blessed!

No comments: