Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What a month! Sheesh!

Ok, so I have been so busy trying to get packed and ready to move and working full time and celebrating birthdays with family members that I have completely fallen off the wagon, the budget wagon! Yikes! I think I am still doing fairly well in a lot of areas, but I have eaten out WAY too much for my liking. I am signing tomorrow on my new condo and then I will be able to start moving on Friday afternoon and that will probably take up the bulk of my weekend, but I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday afternoon as well. I am just about completely packed which means that I am unable to cook, therefore eating out! I can't wait to get settled in and cook a real meal again. I am having nightmares about fast food restaurants and when the gal gave me my change today all in quarters, I about lost it! I think I will have to figure something else out for the remainder of the week, because it is only Tuesday and if I have to eat another drive thru meal, I will oh I don't know what I will do, but it won't be good! :)

As for moving, I was able to rent a truck of only $19.95 for the day plus mileage. Luckily for me it's only about 2 miles between where I currently live and where I am moving to. So, I was able to get a smaller truck which saved me a bunch of money and we should be able to do most of it in 3 trips! Yeah! I am taking Monday off so that I can have some extra time to get settled with out having to rush back into work. Then I will have company the following weekend! Oh well, sometimes my life is so quiet and boring, this is a nice change of pace, but I do look forward to it settling down again soon!

Please excuse my lack of posts during this really busy time, I promise to post more once I get settled and get use to my new bills and how they will all fit in to my budget! For now, I will still be checking in and reading other's blogs, but I can't promise I will have anything profound to post about.

And as much as I don't want to do it, I will post an April month in review. Yikes, it's going to be ugly! For now, over and out......

No comments: