Thursday, April 12, 2007

Big news.....

Sorry I have been MIA, but I have been very busy working on taxes (it's that busy time for me) for all of the employees at my workplace and I did it, I bought a condo! I made my offer on 4/7 and it is closing on 4/27! Holy smokes all of this is happening fast, but I am really excited about it, it's brand spankin' new and I can't wait to get settled in. I fill you all in more when tax season is over, just wanted to let you all know what is going on and that I haven't vanished off the face of the earth, just buried at work.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! That is amazing. How exciting. As a new homeowner, I will be interested in hearing about how you settle in without breaking the bank!

Escape Brooklyn said...

Wow, that's so quick! Congrats! =)

Debt Hater said...

Congrats with all of these things going on! Be blessed!

Bailey said...

Congrats on the new condo!

AndyfromSimi said...

Post a picture of your new digs. Good going... owning a piece of property is essential to building wealth.