Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Suze Orman

Tonight I got a chance to see Suze Orman live. I was so impressed with her story of how she started with nothing and how far she has come. She has such a passion in her message and I really enjoyed myself hearing her speak. I didn't buy her new book that she was out promoting, but I listened to her speak and took lots of notes. She has some great links on her website and during her lecture she gives the passcodes for a lot of great information on her site. I came home and logged on and am so excited about what I have done up to this point and where I am heading financially. In fact, I am so excited about it my mind is racing and I can't sleep. :) If she comes to your area and you get the chance to see her, I highly recommend it. I wish I would have had the chance to ask her a question, but there were so many people there and I learned a lot from others questions. I think I will try to e-mail a question in to her show and see if I can get an answer. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. Well, I really must try to get some sleep, morning will come much sooner than I will be ready for. Yikes! Good night all!

No comments: