Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Really embracing fruglity

and simple living. I am amazed at how much I can do to simplify my life and minimize my impact on the environment. I have reserved some books at the library to learn more and am looking over my budget again to see where I can cut. I found a great website www.simplicity-in-kansas.blogspot.com and she has SO much great information on her site. I look forward to reading more and sharing with you all. I will keep you posted on how it is going for me and if I am able to more quickly reach my goal of owning a home by saving more for my down payment. Stick around, I think it's going to get interesting! Happy day everyone!

1 comment:

Kansas Simplicity said...

Thank you for your link and blog about my web site and journey. Also, thanks for the comments on my blog too. I have been working to achieve my financial goals, less impact on the environment and live a more simple life. The past 15 months have been quite a journey yet rewarding in so many ways. I am enjoying reading your back posts and learning from the many positive things you are doing! Keep up the great work and I hope you have a great work.

From the Middle of America in the heartland - Simplicity in Kansas