Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm approved! :)

Well, I don't have anything going on to tell you all about except that I do have my mortgage approval letter in hand and can begin the home shopping in earnest! I will hopefully have a chance to go out this weekend and see what is out there. I'm in a good position in that my lease is up and it is just month to month now with no chance of a rate increase, so I am not in desperate need to buy something. I will get out there and look and when the right thing comes along, I will know. I do have my eye on somethings I have seen online and will go check them out. I'll keep you posted on how that goes and hopefully soon I will be writing with details about my new home!

1 comment:

Escape Brooklyn said...

Congrats on your progress! Can't wait to read more. =)