Monday, March 5, 2007

How I make extra money....

I love to make extra money and am always on the look out for ways to do it. I have recycled cans, bottles and newspapers. I do online surveys, I make regular purchases online, but only before I go through ebates in order to get a portion of the money back. I love to participate in reward programs offered by stores where you get a gift card back for a % of your purchases, I then use the gift card to buy gifts. I find money on the ground all the time, it may only be a penny or so, but those add up. I also sell on craigslist and half.com, I have yet to venture in to eBay sales. I consign my clothes when I don't need or want them anymore. I love to have a garage sale too. I also do online surveys, but there are only a few reputable sites I believe. If you are interested in a referral email me at leanne229@hotmail.com and I will be happy to send you a referral.

What do you do to make extra money?

No comments: