Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Venturing into new territory

I will be listing my first item on eBay sometime this week. I have sold a lot of things on half.com and have purchased things on eBay, but never listed and sold anything. So, what am I selling you ask? Well, my old laptop's hard drive crashed, but the rest of it is in good condition, so my boss offered to take it apart so that I can sell off the parts. I had no idea people did this, but I guess I'm going to give it a try. I'm also going to be listing my collection of Madame Alexander dolls for sale. I have never been interested in them, it's more something my parents thought I should have. So away they go and I don't have to deal with storing them anymore. Craigslist is also going to be a new one for me. I have a perfectly good coffee table and TV stand that need a good home. My parents gave me theirs when they built their new house and I must say, I like the ones they gave me much more than mine, so it is nice for me to have something knew and it will be nice to find a new home for my other items. Does anyone have any advice for me before I get started listing these things? I probably won't get to listing them until Friday, so if you have any input, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments: