Monday, February 26, 2007

update on Craigslist items

I have sold 2 of my 3 items that I listed on Craigslist and I am shocked at the huge response I got for my items. I will definitely sell more items this way in the future. I sold an entertainment center that I had used for about 6 years, I paid $100 for it and sold it for $35 and the gal that bought it was SO pleased to get it. That made me feel good. I also sold a 3 shelf corner unit that was pretty small, I paid $15 for it about 8 years ago and sold it for $10, not bad. I will add the money I earned to my savings account and thankfully these are items that I won't be shelling out money to replace as I didn't need the shelf anymore and my parents are giving me their entertainment center which is much nicer than the one I had. So all in all, a good experience with Craigslist. I did get some e-mails that seemed questionable as to there validity, but I didn't respond to those ones. I did however let everyone know that was interested, via e-mail when the items had sold so they could continue looking for other things. I don't know if it helped or not, but I kept in very good communications with the buyers as well.

No comments: