Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Seems like a waste of money to me.....

My office is moving tomorrow into a new building that we just finished doing all kinds of upgrades and renovations on. I have a perfectly good desk currently, but they are wanting to change the look of things. Mind you, no one comes to our office, we go out to our customers. But they have this vision for the office and want it to be like that. So, the desk I will be getting won't be available for about 12 weeks, so in the meantime instead of using the desk I have, they have spent $200 for a temporary desk off of Craigslist. I just don't understand that kind of thinking. What is 12 weeks? I would be happy to keep my current desk for 12 more weeks or forever it would last that long. Certainly seems like a waste of $200 for a temporary solution, not to mention the cost of the new desk they are replacing my current one with. What can I say, I don't like change much, but I am working on it! I know change is a good thing, bear with me, I'm getting there! ;)

No comments: