Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My first post!

Welcome to change can be a good thing! I have been a PF blog reader for quite awhile and just decided that maybe it's time to start a blog of my own. Change on this blog can mean MANY different things, so ask me anything you want. I am a 30 something single gal trying to change the way that I handle money and the way I look at it. I have already paid off over $30,000 in debt and love living the debt free life now. I would like to continue living this way and I would like to learn more ways to live below my means so that I can live the good life now and later!

Over the years I have changed the way I spend money and save money (I never saved before). I pick up change I find on the ground whenever I see it too!

So please bear with me while I get the hang of blogging, I'm a little computer slow so starting this blog is a big change for me too! I look forward to sharing my story and getting to know more of you. Thanks!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Your first post, your first comment. Good luck!

ambellamy said...

good luck! and thanks for the link

Boston Gal said...

Welcome to the world of pfblogging!