Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm looking on the bright side...

Ok, I should say I am trying to look on the bright side today. You see my boyfriend of 3 years and I just broke up and he just moved his stuff out of our place this past Saturday. Although we have remained friends and aren't completely ruling out a reconciliation, I am as of right now a single gal. As a single gal I can get away without having any expenses related to this holiday for couples! I won't have to buy anything special for dinner, I can eat popcorn tonight if I want! :) I don't have to go out and buy some syrupy sweet card and I won't have to rack my brain trying to figure out what kind of a gift to buy for my guy!

Of course I would gladly spend the money for us to be together but since we are not, I am looking on the bright side. I can sit home alone and count the money I saved today!

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

moneymonk said...

Brush your shoulder off~

You're young, and single, nothing to complain about!

LeighAnn said...

I'm so sorry you are dealing with that. That is poopy.

Thinking of ya!

Debt Hater said...

Aw, sorry to hear that. It's always tough no matter the circumstances.
I'm glad you enjoyed your day anyway!