Friday, February 9, 2007

I am challenging myself......

to not take any money out of my savings account to pay for things this month. For some reason, every February, the shortest month of the year always ends up costing me the most. I have my neices birthday, my stepdad's birthday, a co-workers birthday and the renewal of my season tickets for Husky football. Not to mention all the usual bills. I sold a gift card at giftcardbuyback.com that I should be receiving my payment on next week along with my check from ebates and birthday money from my gramma. Oh, and my laptop died so I had to buy a new one that I put on the credit card so I could order it, but the payment is due before the end of the month and I always pay my bill in full every month now. So, we'll see how it goes. I see a lot of eating at home and cleaning out my cupboards of food on hand in order to get by, but I never met a challenge I haven't tried before. I already take my lunch to work everyday, so I know I won't spend money that way. This will be a little game I will play with myself to see how little I can get by on! Wish me luck! ;)

No comments: